March 17, 2020 – Latest Update August 14, 2020
Due to the ongoing concerns raised by the existence and spread of the coronavirus disease 2019 or coronavirus (referred hereafter as COVID-19), Alloy Steel International has put in place the following risk mitigation measures in relation to office locations throughout our operating markets.
Prior to your visit
- Please notify your contact at ASI if you, or any of the proposed visitors, have been in any high-risk countries in the last 14 days, or in contact with any person who has been to the high-risk countries as defined by Australian Government. https://www1.health.gov.au/internet/main/publishing.nsf/Content/ohp-covid-19-countries.htm
- Only limited areas may be accessible at our facilities.
During your visit
- Upon arrival, you will be asked to sign in at reception.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitiser prior to your meeting.
- You may be shown to a separate meeting room, away from the main office areas. This is to minimize the risk of any cross-contamination with our staff
- Be at least 1.5 metres away from everyone
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow and not your hands
AVOID touching your face
AVOID handshakes. Use alternatives to a handshake, such as:
- courteous nod
- elbow touch/bump
After your visit
- Please ensure that you let us know if you develop any symptoms of the COVID-19 as soon as possible.