WAM™- Wear Asset Monitoring
Our Wear Asset Monitoring (WAM™) System enables predictive maintenance for wear components of both fixed and mobile material handling equipment in the mining industry.
WAM™ is minimally intrusive online condition monitoring system. It monitors operational performance, prevents wear-related catastrophic equipment failures, and eliminates costly and often hazardous manual inspections of your equipment. Reduced cost of maintenance, increased production efficiency, and improved safety – benefits your site will gain from using WAM™.
The system consists of:
- Rugged, fully encapsulated, IP68-rated, and powered-for-life wireless modules with high resolution wear probes, embedded into liners and parts;
- Long-range gateways, powered from mains or solar energy;
- Advanced cloud-based monitoring software for data analysis and reporting. Online service with 24/7 access to assets’ actual condition dashboards;
- Regular and on-demand reporting on current status of wear parts, automated emergency messages via email or SMS, and machine’s health prognosis;
- Custom integrations to Customers’ CMMS or ERP systems.
Based on historical data WAM™ collects from your equipment, Alloy Steel’s engineering team will tailor best possible solution for your production to make it more sustainable.
WAM Promotional Video