The Ultimate Single-Sided Wear Liner Fastening System
Arcobolt™ provides true structural strength to wear liners where access is limited to only one side of the fastening point. Arcobolt™ is being successfully used in the following applications:
• Rock Boxes
• Transfer Chutes
• Reclaimer Spill Faces
• Loading Chutes
• Grizly Underpan Chutes
Representing the most advanced fastening technology to date. The ARC0BOLT™ (fasteners and tooling) has been developed to deliver the highest level of performance and reliability.
• Allows Arcoplate™/ Arcoblock / Arcotuff / ASI Q&T liner installation from one side
• Reduce shut downtime for wear liner replacement
• Nylon insert preventing self-loosening
• M16 and M20 thread sizes (strength equivalent to Class 10.9 fastener)
• Suitable for any Wear liner and chute parent material thicknesses
Arcobolt can be used in a wide range of thickness applications offering the ideal fasteners for hard to reach places. Being ideally suited for safe and efficient installation, the Arcobolt saves both time and expenditure.